Something veryy simple that you can make for lunch in about 10 minutes!There’s a lot that can go into this sandwich, so, here are a few things:
For 1 serving
- 1 ciabatta roll
- cherry tomatoes
- mozzarella or any other cheese
- basil (optional)
- parma ham
- olive oil
- salt & pepper
- garlic infused oil
- roasted peppers
- Cut the ciabatta in half and drizzle on some oil.
- Place the parma ham on top, as well as sliced tomatoes and cheese.
- If you’d like, add some roasted peppers, pesto or basil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- To heat, place in the oven for just a few minutes or until cheese starts to melt.