I’ve been nominated for the Liebster award for the second time! The first time I did not blog about it, but now that I have a better understanding of it, here it is – The Liebster Award.
Here are the 11 random facts about myself:
- I lovee heavy metal music.
- I was born on the 9th.
- Coffee addict!
- I can watch Friends re-runs again and again and not get bored.
- Art is my passion.
- I cannot stand racism .
- Winter is my favorite season!
- I love it when I meet new people who I instantly click with.
- I’m a middle child
- I’m terminally clumsy
- With friends or alone, I love watching horror movies.
Answers to the questions that were asked:
- What do you love about yourself? -My creativity and knowing I have a good heart.
- Your first poem? -Can’t remember what it was called !
- Something peculiar about you? -I got a small tattoo at the age of 5/6?
- One habit of people you can’t stand? -racism
- What or who inspired you to start this bog? Myself.
- The person in your family who inspires you the most? My cousin, because I admire his strength and kindness.
- Your favorite TV show of all times? Friends, I think.
- Your favorite artist of all times? System Of a Down
- Your favorite pastime.? music/playing games/writing
- They say everyone’s different, but what do you think is common in all of us? Greed, capability of loving and being loved.
- You have got three wishes from a genie in the bottle. What would those be? 1) to travel around the world. 2) to try amazing food from EVERYWHERE. 3) world peace.
My questions are:
- What is your full name?
- What is your favorite memory?
- If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
- What is one thing you’ve always wanted but never got?
- What is your favorite kind of music?
- Your favorite hobby?
- Something that’s unusual about yourself?
- What is your type of weather?
- What is the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you?
- Any regrets?
- What is it that excites you in life?
Thank you Rising Phoenix (Sakshi Gour) for nominating me!